打印 上一主题 下一主题

主题:糖果盒子合唱团 街头巴洛克

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 3.5.2004 06:45:31 | 只看该作者
 http://www.huandun-gov.com/bbs/mp3/tgzhct_myc.mp3<br><br>
2#
 楼主| 发表于 3.5.2004 06:47:54 | 只看该作者
介绍 —— 清汤小故 <br><br>贝多芬、韩德尔、柴可夫斯基、拉威尔……这些音乐大师和Sweetbox会有什么关系?不知道?那么,就来听听她们的这张专辑吧。当一段段熟悉的古典旋律伴着强劲的节拍抢耳而来的时候,你就会惊叹于他们的创造力。在当今各路偶像乐团层出不群,令人眼花缭乱的国际乐坛,Sweetbox绝对是与众不同的一道风景!由德国天王级制作人GEO(Ace Of Base、Bananarama、Mezzoforte等组合的幕后制作人)先后与才华女歌手Tina Harris与Jade Villalon组成的这支合唱团自欧洲古典音乐大国德国起航不久便红遍欧洲舞池,个性鲜明的风格使他们的唱片一时成为舞曲文化的新时尚。<br><br><br>包括目前最具人气的少女团体S.H.E的大热歌曲REMEMBER原曲SUPPERSTAR(嘻哈天鹅湖)<br>兰蔻香水电视广告曲Everything’s Gonna Be Alright(巴哈G弦之歌)<br>而布拉格皇家交响乐团亦特别跨刀,为专辑中被引用为旋律基底的韩德尔、贝多芬、柴可夫斯基、拉威尔,甚至当代电影配乐大师颜尼欧莫利康奈的乐曲,以及《第一滴血》的主题曲配乐,营造优雅细致的古典氛围。<br><br>1998年Tina离开,Sweetbox短暂告别歌坛。1999当Geo在一次偶然的机会下碰到了Jade Villalon(现任主唱),不论是Jade的歌声、音乐内涵、才华或是亲和迷人的个性,都令Geo意识到这就是她寻觅已久的Sweetbox的新主人,几周之后,Sweetbox就此重生,才华洋溢的Jude带着新的糖果盒子再次惊艳世界。<br><br><br><br><br>
3#
 楼主| 发表于 3.5.2004 06:49:07 | 只看该作者
i like this —— 海蓝色阴影 <br><br>Sweetbox - Everything&#39;s Gonna Be Alright <br><br><br>Who ever thought the sun will come crashing down <br>My life in flames <br>My tears complete the pain <br>We fear the end, the dark as deep as river bed <br>My book of life incomplete without you here <br>Alone I sit and reminisce <br>Sometimes I miss your touch <br>Your kiss, your smile <br>And meanwhile you know I never cry <br>&#39;Cause inside you know our love will never ever die <br>(Chorus): <br>Everything&#39;s gonna be alright (yeah) <br>Everything&#39;s gonna be OK (no doubt) <br>Everything&#39;s gonna be alright <br>Together we can take this one day at a time <br>Can you take my breath away (yeah) <br>Can you give him life today? (no doubt) <br>&#39;Cause everything&#39;s gonna be OK <br>I&#39;ll be your strength <br>I&#39;ll be here when you wake up <br><br>Take your time <br>And I&#39;ll be here when you wake up (ha ha) <br><br>I never thought my heart will miss a single beat <br>Caress your hand as I watch you while you sleep <br>So smooth <br>I weep as I search within <br>To find a cure to bring you back again <br>And the sun will rise <br>Open up your eyes <br>Suprised just a blink <br>Of an eye <br>I try, I try to be positive <br>You&#39;re a fighter so fight <br>Wake up and live <br><br>(Repeat Chorus) <br><br>Everything&#39;s gonna be alright <br>(I&#39;ll wait a lifetime) <br><br>I&#39;d give my life to only see you breathe again <br>Hand in hand as we walk on the white sands <br>To hear your voice <br>Rejoice as you rise and say <br>This is the day that I wake pray OK <br>Today&#39;s silence as time just moves on <br>You can hear it though <br>But I&#39;m playing my favorite songs <br>I miss you much <br>I wish you&#39;d come back to me <br>You see I waited lifetime <br>&#39;Cause you&#39;re my destiny <br><br>(Repeat Chorus) <br><br>Everything&#39;s gonna be alright <br>Everything&#39;s gonna be OK (no doubt) <br>Everything&#39;s gonna be alright <br>Together we can take it one day at a time <br>Can you take my breath away? (yeah) <br>Can you give him life today? (no doubt) <br>&#39;Cause everything&#39;s gonna be OK <br>I&#39;ll be your strength <br>I&#39;ll be here when you wake up, well I <br><br>Everything&#39;s gonna be alright (no doubt) <br>Everything&#39;s gonna be alright <br> <br>
4#
 楼主| 发表于 3.5.2004 06:50:40 | 只看该作者
<a href='http://vip.rongshuxia.com/rss/bbs_list.rs?bid=6502' target='_blank'>http://vip.rongshuxia.com/rss/bbs_list.rs?bid=6502</a><br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋