德国开元华人社区 开元周游

标题: New a group of things with common features of Sun Guangyi of person of glasses [打印本页]

作者: wweiwoa2231    时间: 31.7.2009 21:02
标题: New a group of things with common features of Sun Guangyi of person of glasses
On October 26, be in Shanghai new a group of things with common features when new office building of glasses limited company begins, new Sun Guangyi of person of door of a group of things with common features palm expresses: "Take oneself route, do not follow the step from the person of the same trade. " the author takes the opportunity the opportunity undertook an interview to Sun Zong. The author: Sun Zong hello! Regard glasses industry as an elder practitioner, the phase that your development succeeds this to today, after-thought is what affected you at the outset, let you choose glasses such successes that this group course of study becomes?     Sun Zong: At the outset also an accidental opportunity let me choose glasses this group, discover this group still is in the times of dispute of a large number of heroes next, to me the opportunity wants to be able to hold have perspective only,cartier glasses, stem from such motivation just about, I was in this one adamantinely to go today, more important is to do this group to let me know a lot of friends, should say to do not have me without them today, of course I believe to calculate I am not to make this group today, also can a heaven and earth waits for me.   [1] [2] [3] issues one pagecartier glasses
5 ^* h5 z6 ?' y1 e0 z' z
. d3 F' @8 l( s8 Y7 }. t5 Rcartier glasses: [  e3 \% p2 V

& o' l) u8 ?0 [# F& y# ~5 mcartier glasses0 |  x% o" i& z/ s0 h! o) h6 Q" s
! k+ U0 j& S( q! A4 u, H8 g7 t
cartier glasses
- o3 O  `3 u; a, x( \) N9 }6 ]
- M+ R8 r) ]1 ]' [5 E) j. ncartier glasses% K7 v1 R- l3 n1 v- D, C
/ K6 @2 b" V. e- w8 Z( I
cartier glasses6 f2 {: [4 c; n( |+ j
cartier glasses

欢迎光临 德国开元华人社区 开元周游 (https://bbs.kaiyuan.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2